Sunday, 29 June 2014
Summer To Do List
Now that summer is in full swing and we've all been enjoying a sunny spell of hot weather, we thought we would create our Summer To Do List. There is still plenty of time after all.
1. Pick your own strawberries at Daylesford Farm
2. Summer body bootcamp. Has anyone tried FitFarms Cotswolds before? or could recommend another bootcamp/retreat style day for fitness, health and detox?
3. Kids day out at Cotswold Farm Park
4. Long walks in Bibury followed by lunch at The Catherine Wheel pub
5. Soaking up that view during dinner at The Feathered Nest in Nether Westcote
6. Have a relaxing spa day at Calcot Manor Spa, Tetbury
7. Soap making masterclass with The Little Soap Company in Ebrington
8. Summer clean the house using Mangle & Wringer natural cleaning products sold at The Applestore
9. Lots of leisurely brunches at Gusto Deli Montpellier, Cheltenham
10. Enjoy a day of good music, good food & good company at Jamie Oliver & Alex James's The Big Feastival
Please add your suggestions in the comment box below. We'd love to know what you're up to this summer.
Millie and Meg x