Sunday 5 October 2014

Our Week #5


This week has involved even more DIY at Meggie's for me. Monday was spent painting the ceiling and floor while I help/watched Harry build my shelving units. So very nearly there though. I also announced my official opening date this week... October 29th!!! As well as a my first advert going live on the wonderful Cotswold Concierge website, check it out here. Deliveries are still coming in thick and fast so things are starting to feel very real and very exciting at Meggie's. 



The rest of the weekend was spent busy at work on Saturday, a family fun day out at Hatton Country World with our little nieces and catch ups with friends and family on Sunday. 

You may have seen on our Twitter or Instagram that we visited The Kings Heads in Cirencester on Friday. We were very kindly invited to a hosted dinner, tour and a night stay along with other bloggers and regional journalist to the launch of the new beautiful hotel. We don't want to give too much away as our blog post full of our experience will be posted in the week. 



James and I have been together for 4 years this week, which seems very apt as it's the week we started writing our save the dates and I found my wedding dress! I Didn't expect to find the 'one' at the UK Wedding Show, but I did and it's so beautiful I want to wear it everyday for the rest of my life ...please!?


James and I went to The Langton for some drinks on Wednesdsy and I also went to Gloucester Docks on Thursday Night for dinner with colleagues. After our wonderful stay at The Kings Head on Friday and a busy day at the NEC on Saturday we opted for a lazy Sunday morning with pancakes, a fire, multiple pots of tea and a stroll through Burford in the afternoon. As I write this we are flat out on the sofa after a big Sunday lunch watching Dowton and wishing it wasn't Monday tomorrow!



Millie and Meg x

No comments:

Post a Comment